Sunday, November 25, 2007

Gold Souk

I adventured down to the Gold Souk area today.  It's the older part of town where every other store is selling gold and silver jewelry.   It's neat to see some real stores, though, especially ones that could have been there for more than 5 years.

Right now I'm at an Internet Cafe that's a subsidiary of the restaurant I ate at called GOLDEN BURGER.  It's not the best quality, but for 80 cents an hour, who can complain?  On that note, the space bar is not workingverywellso I'mgoingtohave to finish thisuplater.

4 comments:

Gregg said...

Alex, what do they put in a golden burger?

Gregg said...

Usingaspacebarisoverrated!

INTERNET.com said...

maybe someone spilled gin on the keyboard...

Aleta said...

So instead of working on my giant profile article that's due tomorrow, maybe i read your blog for a while. I love the bit about the clown signs, seriously wtf. I don't love how watching Hostel while you tour Europe has given me a complex. Mostly I just way miss your face.

The awesome things you've missed:
-care package containing a pile of gingerbread and a Red Sox sweatshirt
-true to our mutual disdain for all things anthro-academia, I got a B- on that giant ethnography I had, whoops

When again are you moving to Boston with me? I graduate in May...